Create Rectangle in VBA

Post by MLL » Wed, 10 Apr 2002 06:15:43

Hi all,

Using Visual Basic for Applications, how do I use the rectang command to
interactively choose point 1 and point 2 of a rectangle?  Basically, I want
the code to act as if the user typed "rectang" into the command window and
when they select the first point AutoCAD draws a dynamically sized rectangle
from Point to the current crosshair position to help the user visualize the
location of the second corner.

--
Mel
Circuit Check, Inc.

1. Create DimStyle with VBA

Need to create a new dimstyle using VBA.

Can "Add" the new DimStyle to the DimStyles Collection OK.
Can  set the system variables correctly for this DimStyle OK.

But cannot Save the new DimStyle

In similar AutoLisp code we do above and then Call "Command" with correct
arguments and DimStyle is saved.

VBA does not provide "Command" call. So can't find a way to "Save".
Any ideas appreciated.

TIA
Tracy

2. Notes and Exchange

3. How to create a DICTIONARY entry with VBA

4. HELP. tools for counting cache misses

5. Create VBA dialogs from *.r mdl resource file

6. popup menu at 5250 screen

7. V8: VBA interface error:failed creating the applociation object

8. Windows 2000 and memory...

9. Creating PDF-Files - Changing default settings with VBA?

10. VBA->How to create an event.

11. creating text in Autocad 2000 using VBA

12. Draw a rectangle

13. CADStd Q: can I fill a rectangle?