CADStd Q: can I fill a rectangle?

Post by entrop » Sat, 04 Aug 2001 23:56:45

I'm an occasional user of the CADStd Lite 3.5.2 freeware, which fits
just fine my limited drafting needs.

Does anyone here know how to FILL a rectangle in this program?  Is it
possible at all?

Thanks, and sorry for posting here, but there's no other group that
looks more appropriate for this kind of question...

z.entropic

1. ACAD14 HDWRE Qs

1. I notice as I work on my 64meg ram Pentium Plus 200 MHZ that it loads and
unloads more and more slowly as the day goes on. After a while, if I end the
program, the top of the acad window goes down to reveal the desktop more and
more slowly. I think that sucessive runs of the program grab memory which is
never properly released and thus not available for subsequent runs. If I
restart the machine, all is fast again. What can I do? Is there such a thing
as a ram scrubber which I can run between programs?

2. I'm on the lookout for a new faster acad machine. Should I consider dual
processors? Will a scsi drive make a big speed difference both in access and
throughput for 2 mb files?

3. (not an acad question) Is there a program which will tell me, when the net
is slow, if its my ISP or the net or my machine?

2. Zappo Driver Update. - zapdisk1.uue (8/8)

3. RJ Reynolds cans Pro/E

4. SuperVoice

5. looking for canned MSTN95 training

6. scanning PICTURES for watermarks

7. SOLID FILLS AND POLYLINES NOT FILLED WHEN PRINTING

8. Colors in listboxes

9. plotting text fills and solid fills?

10. MDL : Filling an element with outline fill

11. Filled hidden line and Filled hidden line

12. plotting non filled shapes as outline filled shapes

13. Create Rectangle in VBA