time to switch from release 18 to release 19??

time to switch from release 18 to release 19??

Post by John Dixo » Fri, 06 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Have you had good or bad experiences with release 19?  We will soon be
implementing Intralink and I have the impression that 19 is the release
of choice.  Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
John

time to switch from release 18 to release 19??

Post by Ron Gate » Sat, 07 Feb 1998 04:00:00

We just finished updating our product to Rev 19 and we found (which we
already
knew about) several changes in Assemblies.  These are the changes that were
released as the Rev18 Addendum back in July 97.

Other than that, we found only a few interactive changes.  In Manufacturing
and
Mold you can now enter a different assembly name from that of the mfg file.

There was a extremely minor change in Surfaces having to do with the
Boundary#
dialog.

In Detailing, Table/BOM Balloon slightly different than Rev18.

Other than that, everything else is virtually the same as Rev 18.  We had no
new
bugs and we went through our entire cirriculum, that's over 500 parts,
assemblies, tool
paths, simplified reps, interchange assemblies, surfaces, complex sweeps,
relations,
programs and mapkeys.

Seems to us that Rev 19 is pretty solid and would cause only minor
retraining issues
(in Assemblies).

>Have you had good or bad experiences with release 19?  We will soon be
>implementing Intralink and I have the impression that 19 is the release
>of choice.  Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
>Thanks
>John

1. new tilemaker release (build 19)

A new release of Tilemaker, interior design tool for Microstation V8, is
available (current release is 1.0 build 19, released on 17 August 2002,
approximately 2.3mb)

Tilemaker let's you create quickly a room, and then add furniture and tiles
render ready, based on data in relational database. Final count of used
elements.

Click here to download:
http://www10.aeccafe.com/link/one_time_reg.php?link_id=421

In the support website, http://www.b3soft.com , you can find latest news.

Note that this is still a preliminary release, so please tell us about any
problem using the software.

At this time, we are particularly interested in finding resellers for our
products, so feel free to contact us if you want more info about this
business opportunity.

--
Greetings,
Alessandro Trebbi

2. My old code/Favour

3. Llamadas a traves de Netmeeting.

4. install proe 18 or 19 in demo mode

5. Money Express Pop-Up Panel [2002]

6. Help required in accessing older versios of proe(18 or 19) in proe 20

7. video in to video out on O2

8. proE 19 & pro/Mechanica 18..

9. FS: Pro-Engineer Release 18 Student version, only $50