COSMOS news group?

Post by Pkurowsk » Sat, 26 Apr 2003 11:44:22

I was wondering if there is a news group dedicated specifically to COSMOS
FEA software?

thanks

Paul

COSMOS news group?

Post by kellner » Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:31:43

> I was wondering if there is a news group dedicated specifically to COSMOS
> FEA software?

> thanks

> Paul

1. Subject : News Composer can send huge news group address

Subject : News Composer can send huge news group address

Dear brothers and sisters,

I'm looking for a News Composer which can send huge news group address.
Commonly using News Composers like Outlook Express or Netscape only can send
up to ten address each time.

Does anyone get or know where I can get? Please kindly send to the following
e-mail address:

Many thanks!!!!

Jack So

2. ISDN Dial-up nets

3. Cosmos Works and Cosmos Motion

4. Business Relations - Looking for second hand equipment and materials ...

5. COSMOS/Works 7.0 (2002/085) International version & COSMOS/M 2.7 (2002/080) available for download

6. Pay Attention to Place Names!

7. French News Groups ?

8. interval CSPs and Java

9. Is there an ADS/LISP news group?

10. AutoLISP news groups ??

11. "NEED HELP FINDING LOCAL NEWS GROUPS TO ADVERTISE ON"

12. News group problem

13. Autodesk/Solidworks News Groups