r13 ADI driver for CalComp 3000 Drawingboard III, needed

r13 ADI driver for CalComp 3000 Drawingboard III, needed

Post by dyla » Thu, 16 May 1996 04:00:00

I have checked the ftp location, and they only have the drivers for
version 11&12, does this mean I am out of luck? . o O (certainly hope not
since I just bought this thing.)
If you have any ideas please e-mail, thank you.

Mathew G. White   Engineering Techincian, CAD Draftsman

Post by Frank De Meulenae » Sat, 25 May 1996 04:00:00

>I have checked the ftp location, and they only have the drivers for
>version 11&12, does this mean I am out of luck? . o O (certainly hope not
>since I just bought this thing.)
>If you have any ideas please e-mail, thank you.
>Mathew G. White   Engineering Techincian, CAD Draftsman

R13WIN doesn't use a specific ADI-driver, but the WINTAB-driver.
Obtain this driver from Calcomp, install it, and select the
WINTAB-driver in the AutoCAD-configuration.
For the DOS-version, you can use the R12 ADI-driver.

Frank De Meulenaere
CAD service

... interesting things happen along borders,
not in the middle, where everything is the same