Drivers for BJ200 on r13 c4 win95

Post by Richard W Birk » Tue, 03 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I'm using ACADR13 c4 for win95, and I have a Canon BJ200 printer.
Which option o I chose when configuring the plotter?
Can someone e-mail me some drivers?
Pleeeeeaaassssseeeeee  help!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich

1. Drivers for BJ200 on r13 c4 win95

Rich,

Hope your Printer dealer must have supplied some floppies containing Driver
for Printer,use those floppies to set the printer in Windows and configure
your AutoCAD R13C4 for system printer in configure Plotter option to run your
Printer. You can also search for some latest Drivers in

http://www.USA.cannon.com

WebSite and use those to run your Printer.

Nikhil Kaila
//Autodesk Product Support on the Internet//

2. Where can I get a A4000 from??

3. R13 c4 very slow in Win95...

4. A3000 warp 040/40 18 megs more..

5. ODBC with R13 C4, Access, and Win95, Please Help!

6. Can i use same UML class in different pages?

7. Canon BJ200 driver for R12 (Windows)

8. Oracle programmer/dba Needed

9. BJ200 printer driver

10. canon BJ200 drivers for Acad12/13

11. Canon BJ200 driver for Autocad V12 for Windows?