Converting fonts Mechslide fonts -> Genius fonts

Converting fonts Mechslide fonts -> Genius fonts

Post by Matthijs Klom » Fri, 19 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Is there any utility that converts all fonts of one type to another =

font??

-- =

---

Matthijs Klomp

Trollh=E4ttans CADCenter AB

1. Font Fonts Fonts

MicroStation does not have a font exporter.  Only way I can think of
is to create text elements for all characters in your Version 5.0
font and create a cell library from the text elements.  A bounding
rectangle which is on Level 63 needs to be added to each character.
This can be done by hand.   But I think it is better to write a small
MDL program to automate the process.  If you are very comfortable at
MDL, you might want to try it.  I try it by myself, but cannot
promise what I will come up with.

Hiroo Jumonji
Bentley Systems

2. MagicTweak

3. Convert fonts/cells to True Type Fonts?

4. SF Bay PERNET Schedule

5. How convert MS fonts to cells librairies in True Type Fonts?

6. fs:scsi 2 gig seagate 52160n $220

7. Convert fonts/cells to True Type Fonts?

8. vi editor FAQ (Frequently Asked Question List), Part 1/2

9. Fonts Autocad 12 - Windows=Dos Fonts ???

10. help. extracting font file (font.rsc)

11. List of fonts in a font resource file

12. Font Key-ins / Font Cell Library

13. Microstation font file .rsc to Windows TrueType font file ?