Electrical Utilitys

Post by Jim Huggin » Thu, 11 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi Folks,

Are there any electrical utilities out there that use MicroStation for
mapping purpose's.
If so, I would like to talk to you for some insight on the direction we take
with our program.
Or anyone who could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Huggins

Electrical Utilitys

Post by Dave Presto » Fri, 12 May 2000 04:00:00

Hello again Jim.
I wrote a custom built mapping system around MicroStation and Intergraph's
Iras/B.
This is 'fed into' a Geographics project, as the utility are publishing this
data using ModelServer Discovery from a central server to laptops in vans,
using mobile phones.
--

Regards
Dave Preston

Phone: 01493 440444
Fax:   01493 442480

> Hi Folks,

> Are there any electrical utilities out there that use MicroStation for
> mapping purpose's.
> If so, I would like to talk to you for some insight on the direction we
take
> with our program.
> Or anyone who could point me in the right direction.

> Thanks in advance,

> Jim Huggins

Electrical Utilitys

Post by GHouc » Sat, 13 May 2000 04:00:00

> Hi Folks,

> Are there any electrical utilities out there that use MicroStation for
> mapping purpose's.
> If so, I would like to talk to you for some insight on the direction we take
> with our program.
> Or anyone who could point me in the right direction.

> Thanks in advance,

> Jim Huggins

Check with:

  Portland General Electric, Portland, Oregon
  Franklin County PUD #1, Pasco, Washington
  Consumers Power Incorporated, Philomath, Oregon

Yours,

Geoff Houck
systems hk

http://www.teleport.com/~hksys

Electrical Utilitys

Post by mitch » Sun, 04 Jun 2000 04:00:00

There are many Electrical utilities that use microstation for mapping.

AEP - Columbus Ohio

Salt River Project (SRP) - Phoenix AZ

Detroit Edison - Detroit Mi.

Florida Power - St. Petersburg Fl.

1. Electrical Utility Designs

Hi,

I work for an electrical utility doing underground and overhead designs and
am still fairly new at Microstation.

I am looking for some sample designs from other electrical utilities to
discover what I can do with Microstation and give me a few ideas.

If you don't mind sharing some files with me, please send them to

Thanks,
Stephen Souproanuck
Project Engineer
Counties Power LTD

2. Username and WSH

3. Newbie Question: Electrical Control Panel Wiring Design....

4. win2000 and IIS?

5. electrical schematics

6. Touch screen Driver

7. electrical symbols

8. Changing my LEC and DSL availability

9. Help....Need opinions on electrical schematic software.

10. +++ CAD Services - Mechanical, Electrical, Architectural - Drafting, Design, Engineering, Animation

11. Dallas-TX Electrical Engineer 2005

12. Electrical design software...

13. Electrical Symbols