Pro/Engineer CAD Designer-Electro-Mechanical

Post by Bob Gius » Fri, 11 Jul 1997 04:00:00

From:  Bob Giusti CornerStone Staffing Resources

Thank you for visiting this posting.  Our objective is to present NEW
QUALITY positions to you, while identifying qualified candidates for
CornerStone Staffing Resources (CSR) customers. When we receive your
resume we do not send it out until we have spoken to you directly and
have got your permission to do so.  When we do speak, and you have an
interest in the position we will give you the name of the company we
will be submitting you to and all the specifics you need to document
your records.

The job you see is available immediately, and is a QUALIFIED position
with a quality company.  Not all CSR jobs are posted...why?
Because we fill the majority of our positions with our current
database of candidates before we start searching for suitable
candidate Out of House.  If you do not see a career match for this
position but want to be included in our files for future positions
please call or forward your resume to:

CornerStone Staffing Resources
12 Redwood Road
Salem, NH  03079
PH  603-890-8700
FX 603-890-0402
Alt FX 603-890-0032
Email:

         or

LOCATION:  N. MASS/S. NH

Pro/Engineer CAD Designer for complex Electro-Mechanical,
Electro-Optical, and Robotic design of * Analyzers and other
Medical Equipment. 1 solid year of Pro/E experience with 5+ years of
Design.  BS preferred, not required.  Good 3D Design skills.

1. Mechanical CAD designer/drafter available for contract (Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, CDRS, AutoCAD, SolidWorks)

I am available immediately for freelance designing/drafting. I specialize in
Mechanical Design and Structural Analyses or welded steel structures,
sheetmetal, and plastics design. I also have experience creating conceptual
designs for consumer electronics products and vehicle
cockpits/control/display products. I'm even available for 2D to 3D
conversions.
I have over 10 years of experience using Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, CDRS,
AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Micrografx and more.

I provide professional solutions at reasonable rates for contract
designing/drafting. All work is done in my office with Internet file
transfers.

Please email me for more information.

David Scott
Datum Drafting & Design

2. The only reason y ps2 has more games!

3. tyCo not listed as an available device

4. DSP 56300

5. Where can you get the Dialog ID?

6. JOB: US-MN Pro-Engineer Designer to $60k - Pro-Engineer Cad/product

7. Mechanical designer/drafter available for hire (Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, CDRS, AutoCAD, SolidWorks)