zzudwrite

Post by Daniel Rozmiare » Wed, 09 Jul 1997 04:00:00

To the participants of this newsgroup.  Please accept my apologies for
interupting.  I am teaching a class at the University of Delaware, but
the class is located offsite so we do not have access to our own
server because of a firewall.  We will be using this newsgroup for the
next two weeks.  We are sort of borrowing it.

zzudwrite

Post by W. Shields Neel » Thu, 10 Jul 1997 04:00:00

> To the participants of this newsgroup.  Please accept my apologies for
> interupting.  I am teaching a class at the University of Delaware, but
> the class is located offsite so we do not have access to our own
> server because of a firewall.  We will be using this newsgroup for the
> next two weeks.  We are sort of borrowing it.

Mr Rozmiarek,

I am concerned that a reasonably respected
organization, such as University of Delaware,
would allow an employee in the conduct of
teaching duties, to organize a newsgroup
invasion. Please send me the email ID of your
direct manager (department head, what ever)
so that I can confim that this is the case.
If this is the University of Delaware policy,
I would like to verfy it.

--
W. Shields Neely, Ph.D. National Semiconductor

zzudwrite

Post by taniwh » Thu, 10 Jul 1997 04:00:00

> To the participants of this newsgroup.  Please accept my apologies for
> interupting.  I am teaching a class at the University of Delaware, but
> the class is located offsite so we do not have access to our own
> server because of a firewall.  We will be using this newsgroup for the
> next two weeks.  We are sort of borrowing it.

the nice thing about low bandwidth technical groups is the
high number of relevant articles.

If you want your own newsgroup - go make one in alt.* - it's
easy - it's free - or borrow an existing alt. group - there's
hundreds under alt.fan.* that were used to post one message as a
joke then abandoned

        Paul Campbell