Anybody Knows ???

Post by Graphic Syste » Wed, 30 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

Are there another newsgroup where can I talk about ADS and ARX development?
Nobody answer my quention before, and I need Help.

Thanks in advance.
Mauricio Ritzmann

Anybody Knows ???

Post by Morten Waranko » Fri, 01 Nov 1996 04:00:00

> Hi,

> Are there another newsgroup where can I talk about ADS and ARX development?
> Nobody answer my quention before, and I need Help.

> Thanks in advance.
> Mauricio Ritzmann

Why not try it here.
I don't know of any better site

Mortenw

Anybody Knows ???

Post by Reini Urb » Fri, 08 Nov 1996 04:00:00

: Are there another newsgroup where can I talk about ADS and ARX development?
: Nobody answer my quention before, and I need Help.
There are some ADS and ARX developers in this group, This is in fact the
only usenet group about this subject.
But the compuserve forums, esp. the adge forum is more specialized in ARX
development.

---

(defun subset (a b) ; contains list b elements of the list a?
  (cond ((null a T)
        ((member (car a) b) (subset (cdr a) b)))))

Anybody Knows ???

Post by Morten Waranko » Fri, 08 Nov 1996 04:00:00

> But the compuserve forums, esp. the adge forum is more specialized in ARX
> development.

> ---

Hi Reini,

For us newbies on Internet, could you tell us how to get access to this?

Mortenw