Going, going gone

Post by Brian Wats » Sat, 24 May 1997 04:00:00

I just realised that we will soon be losing a very silly posting from the
list of strings which is headed "Earn upwards of $10,000 a month".

It just goes to show that spam is best well cooked.
--
BW the wonderfish (arf! arf!)

1. live community go go go !!!!

what do you all think of xbox live ?? you can play online
and meet new people !! why not make new freiends for this
experience now soo ure totaly ready for this experience !
join 2day and start your plans for this unique experience
that will be xbox live !
click on the link and join me in the chat room so we can
start talkin !! meet you there

http://groups.msn.com/TotalXxboxheaven

2. Proxy / Firewall

3. Cube HD going...going...going...

4. Anyone here know how to put an Amiga in a rackmounted roadcase?

5. Netnews gone gone gone

6. Office 2000 clipart not shared with clients

7. Spiderman go or no go?

8. QAC / InterSoft / FlexPrint

9. When is XBOX going to go online?

10. when is xbox going go broadband (Internet)

11. Go to Dell, Go to -- well ,Purgatory at least