Action Auc - PCW

Post by Anthony Hi » Mon, 21 Dec 1998 04:00:00

 >>In a message to All <14 Dec 98 17:54> Brian
 >>
 >> BW> No bids at all yet by e-mail for the
 >> BW> 10 volumes of PCW magazines so I may
 >> BW> have to wait until the club magazines
 >> BW> go out after Christmas. Funny, I
 >> BW> thought they would have been more popular..
 >>
 >>Most curious I received this today(16
 >>Dec 98)  yet I received your
 >>reply to my bid on the eve  of 14 Dec.
 >>Is there a glitch? My offer was
 >>for all but the 8000/PCW Plus but  if
 >>there is a problem I will take
 >>them. Regards Anthony ---
 >> * CRR QWK 1.60+ *

 BW> I don't seem to have received *any*
 BW> offers for the PCW magazines, let alone
 BW> a "part set" offer.

 BW> Could you re-send it to me at

 BW> the system's falling over.

Curiouser and curiouser, I sent a bid of twenty  pounds for all but the
8000/PCW Plus and pointed  out I could not send e-mail - I am on a
Bulletin  Board at Chaos Cottage and mail is kindly  transferred by the
sysop. (The situation may  change with my em
ployer giving private
Internet  access but not at the time of original writing.)

I received what appeared to be an
acknowledgement from you and accepting both the  offer and the limits
of my e-mail system.

I am content to re-state my offer of twenty  pounds either with if you
do not want to split  or without the issues of 8000/PCW Plus. I have
deleted the earlier copies of the correpondence. Regards Anthony ---
 * CRR QWK 1.60+ *

Action Auc - PCW

Post by Brian Watso » Wed, 23 Dec 1998 04:00:00

>I am content to re-state my offer of twenty  pounds either with if you
>do not want to split  or without the issues of 8000/PCW Plus. I have
>deleted the earlier copies of the correspondence. Regards Anthony ---

Funny thing, time travel.

Twenty pound bid accepted. The highest so far.

--
Brian

1. Action Manager 32 - No action

I have a Plustek 9636T with Action Manager 32 for immediate Copy and Fax.

Neither Copy nor Fax work. Nothing on the Plustek site re problem

Does anybody know?

Thanks,

Jim

2. HELP: creating a filesystem with 1024 bytes blocks ?

3. graphic-files - PCW/PcW/J

4. New problem with American Express

5. graphic-files - PCW/PcW/Joyce

6. Setting file date

7. FS: New official PCW/PcW and CPC Spares

8. Frames

9. FS: New official PCW/PcW

10. Computing AUC (area under the curve)

11. Area Under Curve (AUC)

12. Question about AUC