Where to find Chess Game for PcW?

Post by Frank Frederiks » Wed, 16 Nov 1994 03:36:51

Hi outthere.

I have been asked by an old man if I could find some chess games for the Amstrad PcW.
The reason is that his legs are not as good as before, so he cannot go to the chess club.

I am not familiar with the amstrad family, but he mentioned something about a
Commodore 1404 (I am not sure what this is, but I assume that it is a disk drive or a
tape station). I am not sure about the number on the Commodore, but if anyone could
give me a pointer to a ftp site with PcW - games, I would be happy.

Thanks in advance.

Frank Frederiksen, Aalborg University

1. Where can I find DOS chess game?

I have managed to play bridge card game in Geobook. Now I want to play
chess in Geobook. Where can I find  DOS game sites? I want to download a
chess game. With thanks.
--
MZ

2. modem markets

3. DV's Chess Game

4. ORB Exception EAFNOSUPPORT

5. chess game - revisited

6. U.S.A. - Cuba Telecommunications

7. Chess Game for Geos/DOS

8. promiscuous ethernet

9. where i can find a emulator of pcw 8216 for a PC?

10. Found: PCW bits and SWare

11. PCW games dsk!

12. Games for PCW