Chimera

Post by Xavier Bascober » Tue, 23 Jan 2001 01:40:03

Hi all,

i have a problem with Chimera, the game tell me to find a bolt
but i don't find it. Does anybody know where it is?
(if anybody as a complete solution for this game, it would be
absolutely great...)

Thanx

1. Chimera for C64: Anyone have a mod of the music?

This game had _THE_ best music I've ever heard on a computer. period.
(could be a little nostalgia :) ).  Anyone have a mod file (or some other
format I can play on my Amiga) of the intro music?

                 CompSci III - University Of Manitoba, Canada
   "The Mac is not only friendly, it is electronic daycare for adults" - D.R

2. bills project, deposits don't

3. Chimera

4. Adelphia sucks!!!

5. Problems with Chimera

6. Frequent Crash + Reboot after printer driver install

7. Is Chimera the beginn

8. Frame Relay CIR

9. Is Chimera the beginning, or the end

10. Chimera Rgb Only???!?!? HELP!!!

11. Xwindows Rgb Chimera No More Help Needed.

12. Going chimera-wards

13. Chimera help please.