Version History and Discussion, Where?

Post by Henry B. Ho » Fri, 12 Aug 1994 06:00:30

No, I don't mean where is the FAQ or the latest version.  I know about
louie.udel.edu.

I mean where is the discussion of needed revisions of xntpd and where
is the information on what was changed in each version?

It seems like there is a new version every week or so, but this
newsgroup never carries any announcements of new versions.  I don't
know where to look for information on what was changed in each version.
 How do I know whether to continue using 3.3w or upgrade to 3.4a?
What's the difference between 3.3zf and 3.4a?

Is there a mailing list that I should subscribe to instead of this
newsgroup?

The opinions expressed are my own,
not Loral's, and not Librascope's.

1. New Version of History.of.area.splits

Just installed in the Telecom Archives today, with the following
changes:

In list of areas which have N0X/N1X prefixes, I have shifted
212/917/718 and 512/210 to present tense.  I already had a note about
813 having N0X/N1X prefixes, so I added that the instructions also
apply to 305,407,904.  For the 416/905 full cutover, I previously had
Jan. 1994 with no exact date available and I now have 10 Jan. 1994.

2. SIGIO on vxSim

3. Bind Version History

4. Unable to login to terminal services

5. History Retain Timer - Hidden SHOW ISDN history command

6. Why?

7. Telegraph History - More on USA Cable History

8. Logitech mouse and OS/2 2.0 GA

9. Question Regarding NetWare Version: Do I have a beta version installed??

10. How Much Does a 2 User Version Of Version 4.11 cost?

11. sockets version of telnet equivalent to ncsa packet version

12. Version 1 vs. version 2 AUI cables.

13. version.bind gives wrong version