Wanted: cpp or makedepend for C++

Post by Stu Bro » Sat, 28 Sep 1991 22:27:28

I am looking for a makedepend that works on C++.
If that's not available, I have the makedepend
source but to work properly I need cpp source that works with C++.

Thanks.

or
uunet!sdl!stu

1. makedepend Dependencies for C++

I am using makedepend on Solaris 2.7 in a mixed C/C++ environment.  Here
is a snippet of code from a C++ source file:

#include <a.h>
extern "C" {
    #include <b.h>

Problem:
makedepend is failing to identify b.h as a dependency.

Does anyone know a way around this problem?
Does anyone know of another make dependency tool?

Thanks,
Kevin

2. q:Subqueries

3. /data1/cpp/Test.cpp:105: undefined reference to `CFileReaderEx::CFileReaderEx(char *)'

4. F/S Brand New 3mx

5. assertion errors in Olecli2.cpp and Winfrm.cpp related to ControlBars.

6. 4DOS Start-up error

7. INSTALL.CPP example in C++/OWL

8. 68HC11/12 Trainers

9. Borland C/C++ 4.0 (step05.cpp)

10. .cc instead of .cpp in MS Visual C++

11. Generating dependencies. (makedepend for win ?)

12. Makedepend for the PC