Deal

Post by wanna » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:24:05

Hi;
WOW!!!
Entire website with all names listed (50), for low price of  $25,000.00.
(You pay escrow fee).
OR----
$500 EACH--TAKE YOUR PICK
Here is a list of my Domains--Web Page= www.americaletsroll.us/index2.html
Most listed in the top 20 of the major search engines
www.countryroads.us
www.countrytime.us
www.countrystyle.us
www.traveltrailer.us
www.crabhouse.us
www.fishflorida.us
www.cruiseflorida.us
www.tourflorida.us
www.fishflorida.us
www.exploreflorida.us
www.fishamerica.us
www.huntamerica.us
www.driveamerica.us
www.deliveramerica.us
www.countrykitchen.us
www.fishusa.us
www.huntusa.us
www.funusa.us
www.lawusa.us
www.driveusa.us
www.carusa.us
www.cardusa.us
www.ususa.us
www.jetusa.us
www.tvusa.us
www.aquit.us
www.hotone.us
www.hotitem.us
www.hotitems.us
www.hottime.us
www.inj.us
www.hooks.us
www.hotsale.us
Also Available:
   WWW.AAABANK.US
   WWW.AAABUY.US
   WWW.AAACAR.US
   WWW.AAACRUISE.US
   WWW.AAADEAL.US
   WWW.AAAFARE.COM
   WWW.AAAFARE.US
   WWW.AAAFLY.US
   WWW.AAAFUN.US
   WWW.AAALODGING.COM
   WWW.AAASALE.US
   WWW.AAASAVE.US
   WWW.AAASELL.US
   WWW.AAATOUR.US
   WWW.JETPORT.US
   WWW.IRAQDEFEAT.COM
   WWW.DEFEATIRAQ.COM
 $500 EACH--TAKE YOUR PICK

Let me know if you may be interested in any of these.
They are all registered in my name only and the registrations are current
until

4/2004. Very brandable names.
I will consider all offers. Most are in the major search engines.
Hope to hear from you,
Scott

1. Anyone dealt with BT IP Clear MPLS service

Is the customer router a CE router and can I run eBGP to the PE from the
customers router like a conventional MPLS network, or is the CE housed in a
BT premis with FR linking to a customer router? This question because I want
to run a dynamic routing protocol across IP Clear *speciffically*, without
using GRE.

TIA

2. enabling modem callerId?

3. ADV: Unbelievable Deal on Hotel Nights at San Francisco Marriott

4. Restoring Netware storage spaces

5. Special Cisco Networking Deals, Jan 7th, 2002

6. Voice card

7. Good deal for practice

8. Meeting Announcement: Internet Security Concepts

9. Looking for good deals on local loop

10. Cisco 805...Any Promo Deals to be Had?

11. INCREDIBLE DEALS ON CISCO MANUALS & TRAINING KITS!!!!!!

12. Some rip2 questions when dealing with cisco routers

13. FS: Cisco 4500M+ LOADED! Great deal!