Some noise, but good noise

Post by Todd A. Scalzo » Fri, 29 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Yes, this falls under the category of noise rather than signal, but
hopefully it is of the good variety.

I just wanted to thank everyone that has responded to my questions in
this Newsgroup, either through follow-up or e-mail.  A wonderful
newsgroup of low traffic and high content, that makes me feel like I've
warped back in time to six years ago--when the all of Usenet was more
productive and useful than it has been since the "Information
Superhighway" population explosion.

Thanks again for everyone's help, and thanks for making me remember
how all of the Usenet Newsgroups used to be.
--

Kastle Development Associates          ...!netcom!friend!todd
Team OS/2