how can i do routing to my phone inbound call to other ip.

Post by rorr » Mon, 12 May 2003 00:35:03

how can i do  routing to  my phone inbound call to other ip.

how can i do routing to my phone inbound call to other ip.

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Mon, 12 May 2003 01:46:55

I don't understand the question....can you re-phrase?

> how can i do  routing to  my phone inbound call to other ip.

how can i do routing to my phone inbound call to other ip.

Post by rorr » Wed, 14 May 2003 04:26:20

my computer is my telephone.i want that my incoming calls are
transferred to other computer under tcp/ip.

Post by Barry Margoli » Wed, 14 May 2003 04:49:37

>my computer is my telephone.i want that my incoming calls are
>transferred to other computer under tcp/ip.

Assuming your VOIP provider uses DNS, change the A record for the hostname
to point to the other computer's IP.

Perhaps you should really be asking your VOIP provider what they recommend.

--

Genuity Managed Services, a Level(3) Company, Woburn, MA

how can i do routing to my phone inbound call to other ip.

Post by Ace Fekay [MVP » Wed, 14 May 2003 13:08:26

below:

>> I don't understand the question....can you re-phrase?

>>> how can i do  routing to  my phone inbound call to other ip.

Definitely a 3rd party utility to perform this function.

--
Regards,
Ace

Please direct all replies to the newsgroup so all can benefit.