strange error logs

Post by Kirr » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 10:01:32

There are many errors in my logs: "stream_getlen([211.156.161.134].4631):
request too small". What does this mean?

Thanks.

1. Strange Error when Logging onto news servers Tonight

Could it be unusual traffic, or something wrong with the servers? I never
saw this error before. This, alternated with requests for password and
logon, which have never appeared before because Outlook Express is
configured to log into the newsgroups automatically.

400 Too Many Connections [HS-Charter allows 4 per host/0 per feed (0 ==
nolimit)] (Tornado v1.0.0.112)

Configuration:
   Account: newstest2.earthlink.net
   Server: newstest2.earthlink.net

   Protocol: NNTP
   Port: 119
   Secure(SSL): 0
   Error Number: 400
   Code: 800ccca0

Any ideas what's up? Charter members?

Mark

2. Vo2Jet

3. Strange logging in Netscape SOCKS Log

4. Citrix load testing

5. strange /var/log/warn log entry..

6. 68030/MMU documentation

7. IPXFLT has error in defining Log file with CSAUDIT.NLM, error=0xFFFE.

8. Theme Designer crashing

9. Strange, Strange, Strange

10. Strange logs on 2612 !!

11. c1603r strange onetime log

12. Strange netmask on PIX logs (712).

13. Log-in sound sequence sticks on strange whistle