**FREE** Don't miss important calls while you are on the internet!!!

**FREE** Don't miss important calls while you are on the internet!!!

Post by FREE Caller I » Fri, 07 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Don't miss important calls again while you are on the internet!!!

Internet Call Manager lets you know who's calling while you're on the
Internet.

You don't need Caller-ID from your phone company!

Check out http://golf.interactive.ca/agents/evo/

Check out the COOL service and sign up for your 30 day FREE trial.

If this message is inappropriate for this newsgroup or this newsgroup is not
in North America, please send me a mail and I will remove it from my list.
Sorry for any inconvenience...

1. Don't miss out on this, I called and had a blast!

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
What Do The Stars Have To Do With Your Future ?

You decide, we are testing out a program that allows you
to be connected to our  "Live Psychic" by just calling:

Dail:   1-268-404-4535

When you call you can connect to a "Live Psychic" or
interact with our "Computerized Tarot Program",
You pay only for the long distance call, No Surcharges!
Soon this will be a 900 service so call while you can..

I want you to call and try our new service!
If you like it, call each week when you need direction
If you don't then simply hang-up...

Will you be in a relationship soon? who? when? ASK!!!
What does the future hold for you? ASK!!!
Career Questions? ASK!!!
Is He or She on AOL? ASK!!!

You can call now or when you go off-line, forward it to a friend...
**Print This Email Out So You Can Make The Call To Your Future**

Also try these "Make a Call, Meet A Friend" Lines
Lots of AOL and Internet  callers

Men/Ladies call 1-268-404-6841
Men/Men    call 1-268-404-6842

THIS IS A ONE-TIME NOTIFICATION YOU ARE NOT BEING  SPAMMED

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>

2. Telecom Experience at a Military Base

3. $$$ DON''T MISS THIS !!!

4. Com Port Question

5. PnpManager don't call my driver's AddDevice routine...

6. Deploying didn't work

7. i don't understand why my application doesn't free memory

8. Physical memory available to windows

9. DON'T BUY COMPEYE SCANNERS, they don't care about customers

10. Miss Cleo say's I am in !!!!!

11. Don't miss the opportunity to become a management professional

12. You don't want miss this message