Tex 4107 Emulation from WinKerm

Post by RAMJ » Fri, 04 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Hi all,
I am using WinKerm to get to my VAX/VMS system, and
I would like to be able to emulate the Tektronix 41xx series,
especially the 4107 terminals. Is there any way I can do this?
Thanks a lot.
Pls reply by e-mail (if possible) or post.

Bye
Ram.

Tex 4107 Emulation from WinKerm

Post by Hamish Guthri » Thu, 10 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I have been developing emulation S/W for a number of years. I have
developed a TEK 4105 emulation in an embedded environment as well as DOS
PC environment. I have had thoughts of moving to Windows. I have not used
WinKerm but if you could give me more info, maybe I could incorporate an
emulation into WinKerm. I intend releasing various windows terminal
emulations in the not too distant future.

Regards

Hamish

1. Tektronix 4107 emulation on SUN openwin

Does any reader know of the existence and location of a software emulation
of a Tektronix 4107 terminal that will run under openwin on SUN workstations?

I prefer to avoid sunview applications, but they are better than nothing.

Commercial references welcome, as well as freeware/shareware.

                                -Richard F. Smith

2. A simple, practical sound board

3. Tektronix 4107, 4207 terminals & keyboards

4. Trouble creating 3d ACME thread

5. Tektronix 4107 info needed

6. emacs-19 & the PM interface

7. Tektronix 4107 info/4211 keyboard wanted

8. NEEDED: Tektronix 4107 user manuals and other info

9. Tektronix 4107 / 4208 emulator wanted

10. Tektronix 4107 Software

11. TEK 4107 termcap needed