Benchmarks results and/or Tests for Polygons Per Second

Benchmarks results and/or Tests for Polygons Per Second

Post by Steve Grinav » Thu, 14 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Hey All,

Does anyone know of any benchmarks (either tests or results) to test
the polygons per seconds that a Pentuium based system might produce?

1. Benchmark for I/O's per second

Can someone please recommend a benchmark program that will allow me to
identify the maximum I/O's per second for various configurations that I
am evaluating.  I have seen many advertisements by SCSI controller
manufacturers that claim a certain number of I/O's per sec but the
program used to attain the figure is never cited.

I am in the process of evaluating several different manufacturer SCSI
host adapters and disk arrays and am specifically interested in the
following platforms:  NetWare, Win-NT, and Unix (UnixWare and SCO).

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

2. Modem/Communication Program shareware + 64,000 other pgms $ $

3. One key pair per email address or one per person or one per workstation ???

4. Have Multiple ISDNs, and would like to use linux to route them both.

5. how many polygons can a PII400/K6-2 make per sec?

6. NAT, SecurID, and Checkpoint...

7. Myrinet vs Gigabit Cluster Benchmark Test Results

8. MEASURE MAXIMUM DISTANCE AMONG TWO ELEMENTS

9. RTOS benchmark results and/or test suite sources available?

10. Results of Benchmark tests. - Where?

11. benchmark test/results/programs for networks

12. intersection/union of two polygons