Help with PGP Ms-Dos version

Post by MRMJuni » Thu, 07 Aug 2003 00:02:14

Please, Can Someone help me?
I Have do Make an automatic process to encrypt and decrypt files. Im using
command lines to do it, but the Program ask me to Input the Passphase. I Want
to use the configuration file to make this process automatic, so How to do a
Configuration file (pgp.cfg)?

Help with PGP Ms-Dos version

Post by vedaa » Thu, 07 Aug 2003 07:22:30

1. PGP 7, Twofish, and previous PGP versions

PGP 7 (retail) now uses the Twofish algorithm. If I created a DH/DSS key with
Twofish as my preferred algorithm (as set in the Options before I created the
key), would my correspondents using prior versions of PGP (PGP 5 and up) be
able to encrypt to the Twofish key?

jb

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Finding Common Elements in Two Arrays

3. PGP Hacking - Outside US version - Commercial version

4. Pagebreaks in PrintDocument

5. Help with PGP versions please.

6. Looking for PM programming book...Sorry if FAQ

7. compiling pgp 2.6.3i for MS-DOS from source

8. Equivalent Time Sampling ?

9. Info-ZIP MS-DOS version updates at Garbo

10. Where can I find a MS-DOS version of GUNZIP ??

11. zoo 2.x "move" bug (MS-DOS version)

12. Changing color in emacs 19.24 ms-dos version