Importing private key from gnupg to PGP 7.03

Importing private key from gnupg to PGP 7.03

Post by Andrew Habgoo » Sun, 18 Nov 2001 10:03:52

Is this possible?  I try to import the secring.gpg, and I recieve the
message:
An error has occurred: No item found.

Importing private key from gnupg to PGP 7.03

Post by disas.. » Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:48:25

1. Unable to paste key into PGP 7.03

I am trying to paste a key (from an email) into PGPKeys and get the
following message:

"PGP is unable to import any keys or certificates from the clipboard".

I am running NT 4.0 SP6.

Any ideas on whats wrong?

thanks in advance,
eddie

2. Problem with recv

3. importing pgp-keys in gnupg & special chars in name

4. ST Hard Drives

5. Importing a gnupg secret key into PGP 7.x

6. no digital signature for Windows Installer (component update failed)

7. Import GPG private key into PGP?

8. IP Address

9. exporting private keys gnupg

10. Win2k Domain Accounts and PGP 7.03

11. PGP 7.03 and Installation Error

12. Can't read my own mail - Eudora 5.1/PGP 7.03

13. PGP 7.03 ICQ Question