Please Help!

Post by Jason Ti » Sun, 27 Jul 2003 00:12:22

1. PLEASE HELP !!! PLEASE HELP !!!

Hi. I am looking for MICROSOFT FILE COMPRESSION UTILITY VERSION 2.10. I
know
most of you will say that the highest is ver 2.00. Actually 2.50 is the
highest but that can only be run under a version of windows higher than
Windows 3.11. I am currently using Windows 3.11 and Visual Basic. When I
looked at my windows directory, I saw expand.exe version 2.10. When I
tested
the Windows files for compression under Microsoft File Compression
version
2.00, I found that they did not compress as well as Microsoft had done
them.
I realized that the only reason Microsoft supplied Microsoft Expansion
Utility version 2.10 was because they used Microsoft Compression Utility
version 2.10. By the way, EXPAND.EXE is the name of the file for
Microsoft
File Expansion Utility and COMPRESS.EXE is the name of the file for
Microsoft Compression Utility. I wanted to write my programs and
compress
them enough just like Microsoft. Note, I am not a big fan of pkzip and
other
archive utilities. I also realized that when Microsoft distributed their
products in which the files were decompressed through EXPAND.EXE ver
2.10
and when I tried to compress the same files(uncompressed after
installation)
through COMPRESS.EXE version 2.00, the size would be 30 to 40 percent
more
than the way Microsoft would do. All I am asking is for Microsoft File
Compression Utility version 2.10. If anyone has it, please email at

2. What's really wrong with "TDD"

3. MSN Messenger 4.5 problem (Toshiba Laptop) PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

4. Outlook multiple catigory syncrinization

5. Help, help, oh God, please help

6. How do I print in Helvetica?

7. PLEASE REPLY--- PLEASE HELP!!!

8. Question about installation

9. System cable-Please Help-Please Read

10. WINDOWS 95 PROBLEM WITH SMARTLINK MODEM - PLEASE PLEASE HELP !

11. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!!

12. Please Help! Can someone please post....

13. Please Help Please