Sending PGP to a friend

Post by XI Y » Fri, 28 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Sending PGP to a friend

Post by Robert Giffor » Fri, 28 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Sending PGP to a friend

Post by Bo1tjan Mülle » Fri, 28 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Sending PGP to a friend

Post by Bj?rn Perss » Fri, 28 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>I'm in the United States, and have a friend in Australia that would
>like to use PGP. I checked at
>www.nai.com, went to the download area and checked for the
>international version. When I
>couldn't find it, I toyed with the idea of sending them a copy of
>5.5.5 that I'm currently using
>(US version I think).

Your friend should *definitely* use the international version (5.5.3i).
He will be much happier that way. I am myself so glad I live outside the
USA, so that I don't have all those problems with RSA keys that you have
over there.
Of course Network Associates don't have it, since it had to be scanned
in, compiled and distributed outside the USA.
(You can read about the scanning project at
<http://www.pgpi.com/project>.)

Bj?rn Persson

1. PGP messages sent to non-PGP users?

Recently, I purchased McAfee Office Pro 2000 to send encrypted business
email. It was my understanding that commercial PGP products offered the
ability to send PGP messages to recipients WITHOUT PGP installed, using a
pre-arranged password to open the message. Don't the commercial versions of
PGP offered this? Or, is there a downloadable upgrade to realize this
functionality?

2. BBC games emulation-HELP!

3. sending info to a friend in Oz

4. Shutdown failed (WinMySQLAdmin)

5. I cannot send a file to my friend with messenger 5.0...

6. edit control / paint

7. Old friends and new friends

8. Friend don't let friends use MSN 8!

9. Girl Friend/Boy Friend.....What's wrong with it?

10. MSN re: Send To, Send Page, Send Link etc. default email

11. sending pgp mail