melancholy dominican franciscan

Post by Schirly Shirdel » Sun, 20 Jul 2003 02:37:01

1. HELP!!! - Mail Merge Melancholy

I need a quick answer to a mail merge that's gotten out of hand. Our client
is supplying pre-printed stock, with a 3-up image on 8.5x11 paper, which we
are to merge with a database document (which was supplied in dbase and
msexcel PC) on our Docutech. No problems until they tell us they want the
same name on each page 3-up, and then vary the name every page as opposed to
3 different names on each page. I know there is a Quark Xtension that may
handle this, but I don't have it and am under serious time constraint. Any
ideas how to pull it off? BTW, I've already thought of formatting the
spreadsheet so the names actually repeat 3 times in sequence, and hope to
use this method only as a last resort. Any other ideas would be very
appreciated.

<with swagger>Thank you, thank you very much.
Elvis.

**** Posted from RemarQ - http://www.remarq.com - Discussions Start Here (tm) ****

2. Text-to-speech?

3. BAVARO - PUNTA CANA - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 4 of 6 ( BEACH DANCING PARTY )

4. Tiffs, JPEGs and PDF files from XPress

5. BAVARO - PUNTA CANA - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 5 of 6 ( BEACH DANCING PARTY )

6. Email address of "Thing" author

7. Food Riots in Dominican Republic

8. Does @Home have an online forum or newsgroup?

9. Birth of the Dominican Republic Research Network