change passphrase, update keyservers?

Post by Dot Knet » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:50:42

Whenever I change my passphrase, I do not need to re-export my _public_ key
to the kerservers (because the passphrase is used only in conjunction with
my _private_ key), right ?

change passphrase, update keyservers?

Post by Ron B » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:58:21

1. How fast does a key spread from keyserver to keyserver?

I am curious how long it takes from the moment I have uploaded a public
key to a keyserver until it has appeared on the various mirrors.

I uploaded my keys to the one at pgpkeys.mit.edu, using the PGP for
Personal Privacy 5.0. This was days ago. Now, I still can't necessarily
retrieve it from, let's say the server in Norway.

Dominik Hoffmann

2. spell check & textedit

3. Conventional passphrase vs private key passphrase

4. Best newsreader for Mac ?

5. PGP Public Keyserver Update

6. OCX and those on which it depends

7. Re-upload public key to keyserver with changed e-mail address fails.

8. Assigning Icons

9. keyserver.pgp.com updates?

10. How do I change my passphrase?

11. Impact of passphrase change