MAKE MONEY TODAY

Post by Rawm » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 06:18:10

Earn $100,000 THIS MONTH.
MAKE MONEY FAST AND EASY HURRY!!!! Make Money Fast A little while back, I
was browsing these newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an
article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within
weeks with only an initial investment of $60.00! So I thought," Yeah, right,
this must be a scam", but like most of us, but I was curious, so I kept
reading. Anyway, it said that you send $10.00 to each of the 6 names and
address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the
bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 300 newsgroups.
(There are thousands) No catch, that was it. The main difference between this
system and others is that you have a mailing list of 6 instead of 5... This
means that your average gain will be app. 15 times higher!!! So after thinking
it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I
figured what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $60.00, right? Like most of
us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it
all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly
$6.00.............plus postage Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started
getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I still figured it would end soon,
and didn't give it another thought. But the money just kept coming in. In my
first week, I made about $120.00 dollars. By the end of the second week I had
made a total of over $1,000.00!!!!!! In the third week I had over $10,000.00
and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of
just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly....... It's certainly
worth $60.00, and 6 stamps, I spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell
you how this works and most importantly, why it works.... also, make sure you
print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as
you need it. The process is very simple and consists of 3 easy steps: STEP 1:
Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US$10.00 bills (or equivalent
in your local currency) and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so
the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place
one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6
sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your
name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service by
this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
addresses:

#1 Allen Weiner 1911 S. Cadiz Circle Palm Springs California

#2 Julia Burries, 5660 Flowes Store rd, Concod NC 28025 USA

#3 Sara Bowen, 37 Odonnell Ave, MT Albelt, Auckland,New Zealand

#4 Harin Varen, Blk 405 Yishun Ave 6, #09-1332, Singapore 760405

#5 Marvin Jenkins 1911 S. Cadiz Circle Palm Springs Calif. 92264

#6 Richard Weiner  1911 S. Cadiz Circle Palm Springs, California 92264

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on
the list. (Use your 'delete" key to remove name #1 and move all other names up.
Then change numbers and add your name as #6) STEP 3: Change anything you need
to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post
your amended article to at least 300 newsgroups. (I think there is close to
24,000 groups) All you need is 300, but remember, the more you post, the more
money you make! Don't know HOW to post in the newsgroups? Well do exactly the
following: DIRECTIONS - HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS
------------------------------------------------ Step 1. You do not need to
re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at
the beginning of this letter and click and hold down your mouse button. While
continuing to hold down the mouse button, drag your cursor to the bottom of
this document and over to just after the last character, and release the mouse
button. At this point the entire letter should be highlighted. Then, from the
'edit' pull down menu at the top of your screen select 'copy'. This will copy
the entire letter into the computers memory. Step 2. Open a blank 'notepad'
file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' pull
down menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so
that you can add your name to the list. Remember to eliminate the #1 position,
move everyone up a spot (re-number everyone else's positions), and add yourself
in as #6. Step 3. Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back
to. INTERNET EXPLORER USERS: Step 4. Go to newsgroups and select 'Post an
Article'. Step 5. Fill in the subject. Step 6. Same as #6 above Step 7. Hit the
'Post' button. ------------------------------------------- THAT'S IT! All you
have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the
hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE
MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO
POST A MINIMUM OF 300** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around
the world within day's! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the
large amount of mail you receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent
a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE
ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now the WHY part: Out of 300 postings, say I receive
only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $50.00 with my name at #6
on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $10.00 make the
MINIMUM 300 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to
each of the original 5,that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make
300 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in
an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM
300 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an
additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons
post a MINIMUM 300 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5
replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver
this message to 300 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per
300 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With a original investment of
only $60.00! AMAZING! And as I said 5 responses is actually VERY LOW! Average
is probable 20 to 30! So lets put those figures at just 15 responses per
person. Here is what you will make: at #6 $15.00 at #5 $225.00 at #4 $3,375.00
at #3 $50,625.00 at #2 $759,375.00 at #1 $11,390,625.00 When your name is no
longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and
send out another $60.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6
again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that
thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading
these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6.00 and
see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the plan is
played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of
that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people
who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it
a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, everyday, with thousands of
those joining the actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this
will work. You just have to be honest. Make sure you print this article out
RIGHT NOW, also. Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always
keep an eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly.
Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You don't need to cheat the basic idea to
make the money!! GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and reap the huge
rewards from this, which is tons of extra CASH. TRUST ME IT DOES WORK! I am
sure this will work out, try it and see.

------

Last changed: November 19,

1. Make Money Online - The Truth About Making Money Online

Making money online does not necessarily have to be difficult. We have
all come across individuals offering us opportunities to make money
online from the comfort of our own homes. Is this possible though? can
we work a few hours a week and make enough money online to live a
comfortable life? or are we purely wasting our time and efforts even
attempting to succeed at this.

Have you read the amazing claims that you can make money online? Can
you really make money online though! I wanted to find out, I was at
breaking point, Could I make money online? could anyone make money
online?

I searched intensely into the market, to find out if it was actually
possible make money online and make a lot of it.

Just Visit :

www.yourforexmoney.com

2. TAO workshop

3. MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!

4. Contacts App on Psion 5 (classic)?

5. $$MONEY$$MONEY$$MONEY$$

6. Loadrunner 7.02-- what needs to be running on a Unix load generator?

7. Sent My Money Today !!

8. Apple Main Frame info needed

9. MAKE MONEY TODAY!!!

10. MAKING MONEY $$$ CHECK THIS OUT!!