pgp 8.0.2 specify password in command line for encrypt

pgp 8.0.2 specify password in command line for encrypt

Post by 195.229.241. » Mon, 04 Aug 2003 22:10:16

Dear group,
Is it possible to specify the password in command line
for encrypting a file.

like

pgp -c filename.txt password

I am using PGP 8.0.2 on Windows.

Any help please.
TIA
sarath

1. How to specify PDF password in command line ?

Hello PDF Experts

I have a PDF file which is protected with Owner and User Password.

Every time I open the PDF document, it asks me for the password.

Of course, I konw what the password is.

The question is, is it possible to specify the User Password with
Acrobat Reader 5.x for Windows in command line mode?

Thanks in advance.

2. Keyboard macros

3. extensions of pgp encrypted files in win95 (command line) (fwd)

4. How map network drive to D:

5. Command line encrypting in NT with pgp 6.0.2

6. pro/program error

7. Command Line PGP or PGP DLLs

8. Tracing ASP.NET Page and C# library

9. free command line tool to encrypt PDFs

10. Need a fast command line tool for batch encrypting PDF

11. How to avoid specifying NameService on the command line with -ORBInitRef

12. Creating encrypted selfextractor using command line???

13. Shell Command Line Length & Command Line Function Resolution