Hoe to make PGP overwrite existing output files

Hoe to make PGP overwrite existing output files

Post by Chris Schoenfel » Wed, 12 Feb 1997 04:00:00

How do you tell PGP to overwrite the -o filename if it exists?

--
Chris Schoenfeld
IX Development Laboratories

Post by Pat McCott » Thu, 13 Feb 1997 04:00:00

: How do you tell PGP to overwrite the -o filename if it exists?

Use the +force command line switch

--

Key Size/KeyID - 2047/D437B2D9
Fingerprint

1. Question: Overwrite existing files

To everybody on the Net,

I am trying to communicate from a SCO-UNIX machine via Kermit to a PC. On
this PC is installed PROCOMM 3.0 software.
I have the standard Host-script running on the pc and run a script on my
SCO-system.
Question: How can I configure PROCOMM or the script on the SCO-UNIX machine
so that a existing file can be overwritten?

Thnx a lot in advance.

Luc Meijer

2. Touchy Downloads Under Procomm

3. Hoe to dynamically link an object module to an existing image.

4. how to disable routing bet 2 interfaces

5. Making one *.pft File from six existing

6. XBOX-VS-PS2

7. Report Pro - overwrite the output

8. Strange behavior on Unix

9. Overwriting the terminal output line

10. Project 2000 overwrites old files w/o file/save

11. Overwriting files from Excel 5.0

12. Lotus Overwrite My Files - Why?

13. UnZipping Files creates overwrite problem