Best PGP or GPG for Palm OS

Post by Chip » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 07:45:50

I have a Palm VII which is very limited on memory... total 2 MB. So far it
has worked fine for my purpose but I would like to add PGP capability. I use
the MIT distro of PGP on my PCs. Is there anything which will interoperate
with this distro of PGP for Windows and run on my Palm in the limited
memory?

Thanks!
Chip

1. PGP and GPG (+ GPG Shell)

Hello,

Is anybody aware of incompatibilities between PGP and GPG?

At work, I am using PGP Freeware version 7.0.3 on Windows 98.
At home, I am running Windows Me and I tried to use GPG and
GPG Shell (2.27). But it is important for me to be able to
share some keys between my workplace and my home.

When I try to import, at home, the keys generated by PGP 7.0.3
into GPG Keys (they have been exported and placed into a '.ASC'
file at work), I get the following errors:

- No message from Gnu PG -

Run-time error 53: file not found

Does anybody have an idea why GPGkey is unable to import a key
from my file?

Thank you for your help

Marie-No?lle Baechler

2. Anybody need WATCOM SQL SERVER for Netware?

3. FA:Codewarrior 5:Palm OS/Conduit SDK 3.0/Palm OS book (360 pages)

4. Looking for Indy documentation

5. PGP for Palm OS and Key Management

6. Optional reference parameters

7. SMTP vs sendmail

8. PGP Wireless for Palm OS causes Fatal Exception during "Find"

9. PGP Phone and Palm OS wireless phones

10. PGP Wireless for Palm crashes Palm Vx

11. Palm OS 3.5+ Emulator debugging issues versus Palm Certification

12. Using Palm SDK 3.5 with CW for Palm OS R6 (on the Mac)