Multiple Decryptors

Post by Gamma300 » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 04:23:48

Is it possible for me to create a private key that only I can use to sign
messages, but that I and another individual can use to decrypt messages?

Multiple Decryptors

Post by Richard Hun » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:29:39

Multiple Decryptors

Post by David Ros » Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:41:43

> Is it possible for me to create a private key that only I can use to sign
> messages, but that I and another individual can use to decrypt messages?

Why not use two key pairs.  One pair is used for
encryption/decryption and the other for signing/verifying.

Of course, this would require all correspondents to have both
public keys and to use them appropriately.  This could be
indicated in the user IDs.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Concerned about someone snooping into your E-mail?
Use PGP.  See my <http://www.rossde.com/PGP/>

1. STL Error Decryptor for CodeWarrior 7/8

For those using CodeWarrior with the STL portion of the C++ Standard
Library, I have released a CodeWarrior-specific version of my
STL Error Decryptor Freeware. This Perl-based tool post-processes
error diagnostics to reduce the hairy template-expanded data types
to more closely resemble their user source code origins.

Recent enhancements include compatibility with CodeWarrior 8 under
both Windows and Unix/OS X. The download site is:
    http://www.bdsoft.com/tools/stlfilt.html

The tool is currently works only with the command-line tools, but
helper scripts are provided for use under both Windows and Unix.
I'd be happy to assist Metrowerks in building IDE support for Error
Decryption into their graphical development tools, but I suspect they'd
need to see some interest from their users before blessing such a
project. So, if you'd like to see built-in STL Error Decryption in a
future CodeWarrior IDE, make some noise...
    -leor

2. Combning GUI and workspace: How can a velue be returned from a GUI?

3. HVAC Multiple-Zone Multiple-Event Control

4. Remember Marco Recorder with Win 3.1?

5. Multiple house codes, Do I need multiple RF Receivers?

6. PSS implementation AND TAO

7. Quar, Multiple Servers, Multiple Locations, Filenames

8. Share multiple peripherals between multiple computers

9. sed script - Multiple line substitution for multiple files

10. multiple files, multiple windows, navigation, command-line to pop-up existing gvim window?

11. Multiple edits, multiple files

12. Multiple packs vs. multiple sends