Bad signature?

Post by Th.H.P. Ma » Sun, 23 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Bad signature?

Post by Th.H.P. Ma » Mon, 24 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Before I send a message by  the newsserver of my provider I always
check it's signature. Signature is always good.
However, when the message has been send with free-agent (in my case)
by the server and then retrieved, in most cases (not always!!!) the
signature turns out to be bad.
Can anybody tell me what the problem is?

Bad signature?

Post by Anthony E. Gree » Mon, 24 Feb 1997 04:00:00

PGP Key Id: pub 1083 0x78CD4329
PGP Key:  Send message with Subject: send pgp key
PGP Info: Send message with Subject: send pgp info
          or visit PGP Inc at <http://www.pgp.com/>

Bad signature?

Post by nim.. » Tue, 25 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Bad signature?

Post by Th.H.P. Ma » Wed, 26 Feb 1997 04:00:00

1. Bad signature/word wrap problem with PGP and GPG

The organization I work for sends out nearly 200,000 emails a week signed
with GPG. Each week a few Windows PGP users write with a "bad signature"
problem. I've mostly eliminated this by making sure the lines in the
mail wrap at 70 characters. When people write I tell them to fix the line
wraping setting in their email client and in most cases the problem is
fixed.

--
David Turley
dturley at pobox.com
http://www.pobox.com/~dturley/

2. ISCA '95 Advance Program

3. PGP 6.5.8ckt bad signature

4. webmethod consultant

5. pgp 6.5.8ckt bad signature ?

6. Comparision of ntp and dts ?

7. gnupg and BAD Signature

8. IDE for Linux

9. mutt -> pgp/gnupg -> netscape => BAD Signature

10. Frequent bad signatures.

11. Signature shows bad after mailing

12. CA bad bad bad

13. Begin PGP Signature::: End PGP Signature