signing with Eudora 4.0

Post by Dave All » Sat, 02 May 1998 04:00:00

1. Eudora Pro 4.0 and PGP 5.5.3 - Signing messages

Hello,

I've just upgraded to E Pro 4.0 and just installed the 5.5.3 version
of PGP.  I'm having some troubles signing (and verifying) mail.

I've been sending test messages to myself to check out how the two
work together.  If I encrypt a message, and send it to myself, I can
decrypt it with no problem.

If if PGP sign a message though and send it to myself, when I check
the validity of the signature (after receiving it back), I'm getting
Bad Signature from PGPlog.

Any ideas or suggestions welcome.

Thanks and have a great new year all.

2. M/M/1

3. Eudora 3.0.5 Plugin, PGP 5.0, & Sign vs. Queue buttons

4. DJGPP GCC 2.8 AND ALLERGRO FONT PROBLEM

5. MSN and Eudora Pro 4.0

6. ****** A STRONG , DEEP VOICE FOR HIRE******

7. PGP 5.5.3 Eudora 4.0 Clearsign

8. Reverse sampling - get the notes of a sampled piece of music

9. After PGP 5.5 no change to Eudora 4.0?

10. PLEASE HELP!!! EUDORA 4.0/PGP5.53 PROBLEM!!!

11. PGP 5.5.3 + Eudora 4.0...

12. PGP Plug-In for Eudora 4.0???

13. Eudora plugin with Eudora 4.3.1