PGP5.0 Query: Comment field

Post by Phil Temple » Wed, 04 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

Has anyone discovered how to generate the Comment: line in the
PGP block with 5.0?  This feature was available in 4.5, but I
seem to be left with only the mandatory "Version" and "Charset"
lines in 5.0.  Thanks.

--
Phil Temples <phil at temples dot com>

1. comment field

I'm hoping someone can tell me a better way to deal with comment fields.  I
need to use all info (number) from my comment fields to create and run query in
MS Access database.  Query looks like "Select ..... where field-name IN (
comment's info)".  For this time I am doing this manually.  Sorry, maybe this
is simple question but I had no experience with Excel before.
Thanks a lot
Yelena

2. Amax II roms

3. Orbix2000-Comments from the field?

4. Xbox Live questions

5. Orbix 3.0 - comment from the field?

6. Check these small bot's out !!!

7. Workgroup/Fields in Workgroup Messages/Comments

8. question: A3000 measurements, links?

9. Properties/Comments Field

10. Thermostats - Some Queries and Comments

11. How can I select a comment on a column in a query?

12. 1-2-3R5W QUERY CRITERIA FOR DBASE DATE FIELD

13. SAS/SQL date field query