ANNOUNCE: PGP Mailing List has moved

Post by Anthony E. Green » Sun, 12 Mar 2000 04:00:00

1. comp.security.pgp.discuss and other PGP news/mailing lists ?

Hello,

I'd like to know how I can get comp.security.pgp.discuss as a mailing list
Are there any servers offering/relaying this ? Or are there any other PGP
mailing lists ?

Thanks for any information.

F. Rodriguez (fabian at toxik dot com)

2. SPAM, POP3, Exchange5.5

3. Mailing List Replies (Was RE: Excel Mailing List)

4. Drop Down Help Needed Urgently!!!

5. Moving Map mailing list and version 3.0 information

6. Scanner Driver

7. Announcing Discretion 1.0: freeware for users of PGP Mail in Outlook

8. MAKE THE WEB WORK 4 YOU

9. Mailing list version of comp.compilers has moved

10. Cocktail mailing list moved

11. ANNOUNCE: Scan Mailing List