keys - help req

Post by Stev » Tue, 29 Jul 2003 04:00:29

Quote:> Just upgraded my machine and reinstalled PGP all ok.
> reinstalled my keys from my pgp amoured file - Exported PGP Key(s).asc
> and none of the keys (3) have any trust associated with them. One key
> is gray the other two are gold. I cannot set any as default as the
> command is grayed out. All keys were working fine before and I have
> all pass phrases for all keys.

> Can any body tell me how to set one as default and give 100% trust to
> all of them, why is one gray?

> TIA

> Steve

keys - help req

Post by Stev » Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:23:20

Thanks for that Tom, but implicit trust was not available and when I tried
to up the trust PGP saw them as invalid keys?
I even uninstalled PGP and reinstalled PGP and the keys all to no avail.

Luckily I had a back up of my old system on a spare HHD so I transferred
the sec & pub key rings over and every things ok now.

Thanks

Steve

keys - help req

Post by Stev » Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:44:44

Thanks for that Tom, but implicit trust was not available and when I
tried
to up the trust PGP saw them as invalid keys?
I even uninstalled PGP and reinstalled PGP and the keys all to no avail.

Luckily I had a back up of my old system on a spare HHD so I transferred
the sec & pub key rings over and every things ok now.

Thanks

Steve

1. Help Req.. VIM4.0 -- Using Function Keys.

Using VIM4.0 on a Sun Sparc (solaris 2.4)..

Have done :map <F1> :q  and so on to set up my function
keys but when i use them i still have to press return
to force VIM to do the command.. can't i get it to enter
it automatically?  i've tried putting ^M after it but
that didn't sort it..

any help would be much appreciated..

--

       ,'_
      /_-.--.   ___-      Robin Whyte - GMAP Ltd, Leeds, UK.

2. SUN Solaris Software, Servers, Workstations, Memory

3. Help wy60 terminal key definition DELETE KEY

4. Factor analysis

5. Help with sending tab key or any key thru program!!

6. WANTED - TANDY 1000 EX 720K FLOPPY OR HARDDRIVE

7. HELP: Hot-keys/Short-cut keys

8. How to get The MORTIMER Story

9. Help wy60 terminal key definition DELETE KEY

10. ** Help...Looking for ASC II key equivalents for mainframe keys **

11. URG REQ HOTTY :PKI - Public-key infrastructure / Irwin dale CA

12. Primary Key/Index req'd to update table?