gpg signing test

Post by GimmeFue » Sun, 27 Jul 2003 07:58:08

1. PGP and GPG (+ GPG Shell)

Hello,

Is anybody aware of incompatibilities between PGP and GPG?

At work, I am using PGP Freeware version 7.0.3 on Windows 98.
At home, I am running Windows Me and I tried to use GPG and
GPG Shell (2.27). But it is important for me to be able to
share some keys between my workplace and my home.

When I try to import, at home, the keys generated by PGP 7.0.3
into GPG Keys (they have been exported and placed into a '.ASC'
file at work), I get the following errors:

- No message from Gnu PG -

Run-time error 53: file not found

Does anybody have an idea why GPGkey is unable to import a key
from my file?

Thank you for your help

Marie-No?lle Baechler

2. Warning about a potential network problem

3. test mit gpg

4. DOS with scrollback?

5. test gpg

6. Problem with NULL Text field but being stored as (Memo) in MYSQL

7. Test gpg

8. Comm program recommendation?

9. GPG-Test

10. PGP->GPG Key import test

11. Sign test and SignRank test

12. what is the cd sign and the dvd sign look like????