PGP & Eudora: problem replying to PGP/mime e-mail

PGP & Eudora: problem replying to PGP/mime e-mail

Post by Simon » Sun, 25 Apr 1999 04:00:00

If somebody sends me a PGP/mime e-mail then I click on its icon within
the e-mail and enter my pass phrase to decode it, then the e-mail is
displayed. The problem is then when I hit the reply icon in Eudora --
I get something like the following:

Quote:>Run Plugin:"c:\programme\qualcomm\eudora mail\attach\Re mailer.ems <0880.0001>"

These are then the only 2 lines in the reply. Neither the PGP Encrypt
or PGP Sign icons for this e-mail are inherrited from the previous
e-mail.

Is this a bug or a feature? :-)

Thanks,

Sime

1. PGP S/MIME PGP/MIME

Hi y'all,
I'm setting up a PGP infrastructure at my company and was wondering what
relationship there is between PGP and SMIME and PGP/MIME. Specifically,
if I create a PGP key, what tools/software is available to let me use
that key to sign MIME messages. If there isn't anything yet, where
should I look for upcoming products? (Note: I understand how NS
Messenger uses SMIME, but I'd rather stick with a PGP based solution
since NS signing doesn't seem to be widely accepted)
Thanks,
David Mann

2. Praise the Lord and Pass the RF Filters

3. PGP, S/MIME, VeriSign, S/MIME & Ceritifcate

4. CMAK - hiding the general tab question

5. Welcome to comp.unix.shell [Frequent posting]

6. Eudora Pro 4.1: Can I read my own PGP/MIME-mails?

7. Changing color of 'Plane' features

8. PGP plugin 4.9.4 [improved PGP/MIME and QP handling] for Pegasus Mail released

9. Win2000 + outlook2000 + pgp 7.0.3: PGP mime not working

10. Eudora Pro 4.1 & PGP 5.5.5 Problem <HELP PLEASE>

11. Interoperability problem PGP 6.5.2a (Windows) & PGP 6.5.1 (Linux)

12. PGP 5.5 Eudora and Eudora 4