Missing Comments

Post by MB » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:43:18

I just sent myself a signed email from KMail with GPG 1.0.7. How come the
comments that I have for the key that I used to sign the email does not
show in the signature? Is this a GPG issue or a KMail issue?

Thanks

MB

1. A vi question: how to change c++ comment to c comment style

For the following c source fragment,

//
// This is a comment block which is used at c program.  Remember that
// the comment style of c++ is used at this c program
//
void
function(void)
{
        int     a;

        //
        // This is another block comment.  Oops.. Even though this program
        // is a part of c program, the comment style of c++ was used!!
        // I hate the comment style of c++
        //

        another_function();
        //
        // Thisis anotther c block comment
        // extra comment

        return;

Is there anybody who knows a method that enables me to change the c++
comment style block to c comment style block automatically only using one
keystoke?  I want to change above c fragment into following c fragment
using minimum keystrokes.   I think I could use other unix command to
do this change, but as the real c program I have is so complicated that
I have no option but to use a map'ped command in vi editor.

For example, I'd like to change above c fragment into following format
only using 3(THREE) keystrokes.  If you know a good map, please let
me know.

/*
 * This is a comment block which is used at c program.  Remember that
 * the comment style of c++ is used at this c program
 */
void
function(void)
{
        int     a;

        /*

--
------------------

#if !defined(KAIST)
#define KAIST "The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology"
#endif

2. QL Printer

3. more comments on comments

4. Import Addresses From MS Access 97?

5. comments on my comments

6. Announcing C-Kermit 6.0

7. MISS ANATOLIAN - MISS BEACH CLUB TURKEY

8. What was the actual clock speed of a speccy z80?

9. Miss Universe 2008 Miss Malaysia

10. EXCEL 5.0 - missing cell formats (missed the answers)