PGP needs a large-scale trusted PGP key signer/server

PGP needs a large-scale trusted PGP key signer/server

Post by David Sternligh » Wed, 24 Feb 1999 04:00:00

"Netscape Communications Corp. has agreed to make Verisign Inc. the premier
provider of digital certificate and Internet trust services for Netscape
customers. The companies said they  reached a multi-year deal to promote
secure Web commerce and communications for both corporate and consumer uses.
Netscape also agreed to create Verisign area on its Netcenter portal,
through which communications and commerce software can be purchased. "

David

1. Can MS Cert Server 1.0 act as a Key server for PGP keys

Hello,

I am considering deploying PGP 6.02 to many (200+) users.  Rather than
purchase the PGP Certificate Server from Network Associates, can I use
Microsoft Certificate Server 1.0?  Is MS Cert. Server a LDAP server?
Can it hold my users PGP keys?  Can I also use it to escrow the
private secret keys of my users?

Any help will be appreciated.  Thank you.

2. headers in 'recall-message'

3. Bug or feature PGP 7 (PGP Admin) Client non exportable forced trust to meta introducer ?

4. SSH with tcpwrapper?

5. Australian Trusted Key Signers

6. Integrating Web Application front-end with Foxpro Database.

7. PGP trust model: why sign user ID's and not keys?

8. Command for bibtex path ?

9. Deleting keys from pgp key servers

10. PGP 6 keys on server, can PGP5 download use key

11. PGP 8.0 Enterprise: PGP standards for key creation process

12. how 2 pgp keys in pgp disk

13. Help: cannot open pgp keys (pgp 6.0.2)