PGP Encrypt Forwarded Mail?

Post by Syra » Sat, 15 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I am interested in PGP encrypting forwarded mail using the .forward file.

I have tried putting the following into the .forward file:
|/home/syrag/pgp/pgp -eaf syrag | mailx -s Forwarded_Mail_PGP

Does anyone know if there is a way to make this work?

Thanks,

Syrag

1. Auto PGP-encrypting e-mail forwarding service

2. Palm IIIe- Alarm won't ring when the power is off

3. Free e.mail forwarding service w PGP

4. SGI doom for IRIX 4.0.5?

5. Filtering PGP encrypted mail

6. Modem does not work with Windows 2000

7. PGP Encrypted Mailing Lists Issues

8. SN#8738 Learning and Training Week 2003 Conference and Expo

9. Please send me a PGP encrypted test mail (pub key included)

10. PGP plugin 4.9.5 [PGP 7 crash fix and more] for Pegasus Mail released

11. PGP plugin 4.9.4 [improved PGP/MIME and QP handling] for Pegasus Mail released

12. PGP plugin 4.9.1 [PGP 8 support] for Pegasus Mail released

13. comp.security.pgp.discuss and other PGP news/mailing lists ?