PGP doesn't work with W2k?

Post by ep » Sun, 21 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Please help,

PGP doesn't seem to work with W2k.
What to do?

thanks,
ep
--
remove the weird characters to email personally

PGP doesn't work with W2k?

Post by ep » Sun, 21 Nov 1999 04:00:00

thanks, I wasn't aware of the newest update
--
remove the weird characters to email personally for the international PGP
per nov 7th.

.com...

> I 'only' have 6.0.2.i - being a non USA citizen ..

> --
> remove the weird characters to email personally

> > -Tom

> > I use PGP for Privacy and Authenticity:
> > http://www.Tom.McCune.net/PGP.htm

PGP doesn't work with W2k?

Post by Otto Syko » Tue, 30 Nov 1999 04:00:00

what version of pgp do you have?

Otto Sykora
Basel,Switzerland

1. 1394 samlpe doesn't work on w2k sp3

I'm using w2k DDK to write a 1394 driver.  And I use the 1394 sample,
which is provided by DDK, to test the driver in w2k (no SP installed).
Everything is fine.  But after upgrading the w2k to sp3, the Win1394
application is no longer work.  It always generate the system error 0x32
(ERROR_NOT_SUPPORTED) for most commands.  More specific, the error is
returned by the DeviceIoControl call.  Does anyone know what is the
change in w2k sp3 to cause this problem?

2. Debugging OCX loaded under inetinfo.

3. FM 5.5.3 on w2k Helvetica doesn't work

4. win2k fresh w/ outlook 2k (won't load)

5. HELP: PGP Disk 700MB NTFS doesn't work but 500MB does????

6. FrameMaker --> PostScript --> LaTeX

7. pgp doesn't work.

8. Help My PGP 6.0 doesn't work anymore

9. PGP signature doesn't work with msexchange

10. PGP/Eudora plug-in doesn't work

11. PGP for multiple recipients doesn't work

12. The Zone doesn't work even when it isn't working