info required

Post by Arjun Mit » Mon, 24 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I wonder if anybody could give me some URL's or locations where i would
find info on computer data security and encryption,
Thanx

info required

Post by Anthony E. Gree » Mon, 24 Feb 1997 04:00:00

PGP Key Id: pub 1083 0x78CD4329
PGP Key:  Send message with Subject: send pgp key
PGP Info: Send message with Subject: send pgp info
          or visit PGP Inc at <http://www.pgp.com/>

info required

Post by Preston Wils » Mon, 24 Feb 1997 04:00:00

info required

Post by Ed Pu » Tue, 25 Feb 1997 04:00:00

> I wonder if anybody could give me some URL's or locations where i would
> find info on computer data security and encryption,
> Thanx

Sure.  Almost any search engine can give you that information.
Try:

http://www.yahoo.com/Computers_and_Internet/Security_and_Encryption/

A very good resource is an archive that USED to be at ftp.wimsey.com.
However, I rememver seeing a recent posting by the archive maintainer
that it has moved.  Unfortunately, I forget whither it has gone.

Regards,
--

PGP Key: 1024/0x8C19C865  Fingerprint=B044EBD54760834A AA01F2ABCC65BF43

Ask me how to make your E-mail private and secure (Use PGP).

info required

Post by Ed Pu » Wed, 26 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Yes, I am following up my own article which I submitted about a half

>> I wonder if anybody could give me some URL's or locations where i would
>> find info on computer data security and encryption,
>> Thanx

> Sure.  Almost any search engine can give you that information.
> Try:

> http://www.yahoo.com/Computers_and_Internet/Security_and_Encryption/

> A very good resource is an archive that USED to be at ftp.wimsey.com.
> However, I rememver seeing a recent posting by the archive maintainer
> that it has moved.  Unfortunately, I forget whither it has gone.

But now I remember.  It's at:

ftp://ftp.mindlink.net/pub/crypto/README.html

if you are using a web browser, or

Anonymous FTP to:

ftp.mindlink.net

and then

cd /pub/crypto

and get the README file (and read it, of course).

There's lots of good stuff there.

Regards,
--

PGP Key: 1024/0x8C19C865  Fingerprint=B044EBD54760834A AA01F2ABCC65BF43

Ask me how to make your E-mail private and secure (Use PGP).

1. HP Scanjet 5p...info required please

Hi there,
I have the above mentioned scanner, which uses a SCSI connector via a ISA
add-in card( does that make sense??)
Now that I have upgraded to a new puter, which only has PCI slots on the
motherboard, is there any way i can use my scanner???
Thanks
Peem

2. FS: Carmen Sandiego

3. Hellp: Info required on HP Scanjet Plus

4. SBS 2003 Beta Test Program

5. Canon IX-30F info required.

6. Microchip PIC 16c6x 16c7x emulators

7. Info required Xanadu, Kissummee FL