help!

Post by andy » Fri, 18 Jul 2003 01:37:04

1. **help**help**help**help**help**help**help

sorry abt the subject header....but i need some help on the following...

i'm currently doing a project on 68HC11 ... we need some help on how to
interface that to a PC. also our project requires the use of a
touchscreen console to be interfaced to the 68hc11 ...

and help is greatly appreciated..

p.s. dont tell us to look in the library(cuz we've already done
dat)...links to internet addresses relevant will be great....

visit me homepage at....
   http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Stage/7453

2. Net.ether8003 autodetect failure on warm reboot (???)

3. Rescue Plus HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP, PLEASSSEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Intercepting the sizing border paint msg

5. help help oh help help help!

6. Mysql Newbie: Help requested...password hash should be a 16 digit

7. HELP - TEST - HELP - REWARD - HELP - TEST - HELP - REWARD

8. RichText (RTF) control and nonbreakable space

9. help help help help

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP

11. Fax Machine or Scanner? HELP HELP HELP

12. help, help, help

13. help help help - EPSON GT 1220 S SCANNER