PGP-Users mail list down?

Post by Bill » Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:59:58

--

-By the year 2019, one third of the worlds population
 will be Elvis impersonators.

1. PGP users mail list?

I lost track of the PGP users mail list when it left rivertown.net. I
thought that it was defunct, but with the new vulnerability hubub I hear
that it is still around.

Can anyone point me to the list server handling the PGP users list?

BillT

2. NAT design problem

3. comp.security.pgp.discuss and other PGP news/mailing lists ?

4. WANTED: Lemmings 2

5. PGP users list on PGP server

6. 2 QA POSITIONS--CA

7. Re. Users of AEgis Shell 3.0.8....Shell users mailing list.

8. How to search in "Favorites"

9. Mailing List Replies (Was RE: Excel Mailing List)

10. OT: PostgreSQL mailing lists down?

11. is ntdev mailing list is down

12. Announcing Discretion 1.0: freeware for users of PGP Mail in Outlook