PGP Phone and Palm OS wireless phones

Post by Peter Sperandi » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 01:07:08

Has anyone adapted PGPfone to run on palm os wireless phones like the
samsung i300 or handspring with visorphone module?

Post by Paul Rubi » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 01:20:45

> Has anyone adapted PGPfone to run on palm os wireless phones like the
> samsung i300 or handspring with visorphone module?

It's not feasible with the Visorphone.  The phone audio is not
accessible to the computer part of the Visor, and the Visor cpu is too
slow anyway.  I don't know about the i300.

It should be quite practical on some of the WinCE devices (which have
their own audio i/o and much faster cpu's), but the cell phone
interface ends up being somewhat clunkier.

PGP Phone and Palm OS wireless phones

Post by Jeff Le » Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:36:12

1. PGP Wireless for Palm OS causes Fatal Exception during "Find"

Anyone have any solution for this?

Hardware/Software: Palm Vx (8mb total, 4mb empty), OS 3.5.2
(that's the current update); PGP Wireless for Palm 1.5

To Cause Palm to Crash: While in any application, or while in
launcher, execute "Find".
Result: The search progresses normally until the application PGP
is encountered. Fatal Exception and soft reset every time.

A little buggy for a $120 application. Or maybe it's me?

2. IndiZone CD - how to make it work under 5.1?

3. PGP Wireless for Palm crashes Palm Vx

4. type setting code

5. pgp phone pgp.asc i am paratroper

6. performance issue with distance function

7. New Dicount Phones & Phone Systems

8. 4MAKE and 4DOS.HLP

9. Can't make free PC-to-Phone call with MSN Messenger Phone anymore!

10. No more free PC-to-Phone calls with MSN Messenger Phone!

11. No more free PC-to-Phone call with MSN Messenger Phone!

12. PC-to-Phone calls with MSN Messenger Phone

13. Cell phone modem with cell phone